[vtkusers] Determination of the absolute file path in VTK

Yusuf OEZBEK nasil122002 at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 10 18:07:14 EDT 2010

Hello All,

How can I determine the absolute file path of each file (DICOM series) in a directory? I read the directory with FL_dir_chooser and vtkDICOMImageReader. For the displaying all images I use SetDisplayExtent (int minX, int maxX,int minY, int maxY, int minZ, int maxZ) under vtkImageActor.  To scroll the images with a slider I use Fl_Value_Slider. If I move the slider, can I then display all images from 0 up to the number of images in this directory.

SetDisplayExtent (0, reader2D-> GetWidth () -1, 0, reader2D-> GetHeight () -1, numberOfFilesOnSelectedFolder / 2, numberOfFilesOnSelectedFolder / 2);

Replaced with values of slider:
SetDisplayExtent (0, reader2D-> GetWidth () -1, 0, reader2D-> GetHeight () -1, (int) this-> sliderAxial-> value (), (int) this-> sliderAxial-> value ()) ;

My goal is to link the absolute path of an image with the value of slider.
e.g.

if the slider-value = 1, then the absolute path of this image is: / home/csad65/Dektop/Bilder/dicomimag001.dcm
if the slider-value = 2, then the absolute path of this image is: / home/csad65/Dektop/Bilder/dicomimage002.dcm
if the slider-value = 3, then the absolute path of this image is / home/csad65/Dektop/Bilder/dicomimage003.dcm
if the slider-value = 4, then the absolute path of this image is / home/csad65/Dektop/Bilder/dicomimage004.dcm

Thank you.