[vtkusers] vtkPlotPoints GetNearestPoint data index?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Jun 4 13:28:23 EDT 2010

Hey Keith,

Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. Since right now I really just need to get something in place quickly to see if I can get the other pieces of the "image tooltip" working, I was planning to cast the IDs into floats as a hack. With the data I'm using I think that'll be safe enough, and then if it works out I can figure out how to do it the right way. We'll see... :)

Thanks again,
-Eric