[vtkusers] multiple XY plots with different symbols.

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Wed Jun 2 22:17:44 EDT 2010

Hello,I want to display multiple XY plots using a single vtkXYPlotActor object. I am able to display it.In addition to that i also want to assign some symbols to each line randomly.Suppose, say, I have 10 set of XY series, I want to display first series using circle, secondusing triangle, third using square and so on. Similar to some glyphs.Is there any way to connect glyphs to this actor.?ThanksRegardsRakesh PatilDear VTK ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!