[vtkusers] Documentation bug in vtk-5.6.

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 11:35:42 EDT 2010

> The GetInformationInput() method has the same documentation as
> SetInformationInput().  It is true almost everywhere in VTK that the
> Get method and Set method for any ivar have the same documentation.
>
> If you can suggest a bit of documentation that will work for both the
> "GetInformationInput()" and "SetInformationInput()", then post it here
> and I will insert it.

Thanks. When I think of it, I have noticed other instances with get /
set before. As for me fixing the documentation for this member, I was
not exactly sure what it does (return current info, return passed info
from previous call to SetInformationInput) but I know that it does not
do what the documentation says.. The documentation appears to be
correct for the SetInformationInput() however.

John