[vtkusers] Problem with use of vtkImageChangeInformation::SetOutputSpacing()

Daniela Sacchetto danysunflower at hotmail.it
Tue Jun 1 11:49:02 EDT 2010

Thanks Jerome for your advise but I not able to use this class.
I think that I have to use

vtkImageChangeInformation::SetOutputSpacing(float, float, float)

but I don't understand how to set float parametres to have the effect desired: I want only change the slice distance, so I think that I have to set the value desired as third parameter between brackets, but I don't know how set the other....

Have anyone an example for me?

Regards
Daniela