[vtkusers] VTK and QT Projects (QVTKWidget.h)

Alex Southern mrapsouthern at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 12:19:43 EDT 2010

Hi,

QT has been working fine up until I try to compile a gui with a
vtkwidgetplugin in. However just in case it does matter, yes I beleive I
did.

In Project->Properties->C/C++->Additional Include Directories...
".\GeneratedFiles;"$(QTDIR)\include";".\GeneratedFiles\$(ConfigurationName)";"$(QTDIR)\include\qtmain";"$(QTDIR)\include\QtCore";"$(QTDIR)\include\QtGui";.\

In Project->Properties->Linker->Additional Library Directories...
"$(QTDIR)\lib"

QTDIR has been set in the Environment Variables in My
Computer->Properties->Advanced etc

In Project->Properties->Linker->Additional Dependencies...
qtmaind.lib QtCored4.lib QtGuid4.lib $(NOINHERIT)

Although like I said the QT stuff works fine, If I remove the VTKwidget
and try to compile the app it works perfectly.

Cheers
Alex