[vtkusers] Recommended way to create a 2D scatter plot

Ben Medina ben.medina at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:21:49 EDT 2010

Great! I'm a bit confused about why one uses a PolyDataMapper and
Actor, rather than a PolyDataMapper2D and Actor2D as I had been doing.

Now is there any way to add 2D axes to the plot?

Going forward, is this still the preferred way of creating 2D scatter
plots, or will the charts API take over?

Thanks,
Ben