[vtkusers] Compile Bug in VTK 5.6

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Jul 28 15:30:23 EDT 2010

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 14:05:35 -0400, Marcus D. Hanwell said:

>I will fix those files up, it looks like it was a simple error in the
>declaration order that didn't produce a compilation error anywhere that was
>tested. Sorry about that - is there a nightly dashboard this will/should be
>showing up on? Thanks for reporting these issues.

Further to what Mike said... I've updated clang on my machines, and
tonight's build should get much farther.

I also have nightly clang dashboards of CMake, GDCM, ITK, VXL, and
HDF5.  VXL does not build, and as such ITK does not either.  CMake,
GDCM, and HDF5 build.  I haven't had time to investigate more.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com