[vtkusers] how does vtkImageStencil interpolate?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 15:00:09 EDT 2010

There isn't any interpolation, really.  For each pixel (or voxel) in
the stencil, vtkImplicitFunctionToImageStencil evaluates the implicit
function at the (x,y,z) coordinate that corresponds to the center of
the pixel.  Depending on whether the implicit function is greater than
zero or less than zero at that point, the stencil stores either an
"on" or "off" value for that pixel.

   David