[vtkusers] problem to set property for vtkXYPlotActor

Claire.GUILBAUD at CEA.FR Claire.GUILBAUD at CEA.FR
Mon Jul 26 10:53:58 EDT 2010

Hi, I'm using vtkPlotXYActor to display 2 curves. It's work well, but I
can't achieve to change property for YAxis.

Here a part of my code :

vtkSmartPointer<vtkXYPlotActor> plot =
vtkSmartPointer<vtkXYPlotActor>::New();

Plot->GetYAxisActor2D()->GetTitleTextProperty()->SetOrientation(90.);

Plot->GetYAxisActor2D()->GetTitleTextProperty()->BoldOff();

Plot->GetYAxisActor2D()->GetTitleTextProperty()->ItalicOff();

None of the modification do any change. What's wrong ?

I try to do the same thing with vtkChartXY, but I don't achieve too.

Thank for your help !

Claire