[vtkusers] vtkProjectedTextures repeating texture patterns

Bobby Ren bobbyren at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:43:16 EDT 2010

Hi, I am trying to project a source image onto an arbitrary 3d structure
(right now, an open rectangular box made from multiple plane sources.)

I have set a vtkProjectedTextures camera to point directly at one plane of
the 3d structure.

When I map the source image onto the texture it does appear where I expect
it, but the rest of the box is also textured, with warped versions of the
image. Is there any way to limit the texture projection to simply the size
of the source image where it hits the 3d structure?

Thanks!