[vtkusers] What is intermediate nodes in vtkContourWidgets?

Prathamesh Kulkarni prathameshmkulkarni at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 10:51:36 EDT 2010

I have not had the representations changed for my application. But this may
be achieved by using the vtkHandleRepresentation with your
vtkContourRepresentation.

To handle the intermediate nodes, you can initialize a contour with two
nodes (with some representation) and allow the user to add more nodes (with
some other representation).

Prathamesh