[vtkusers] R: Compile VTK for dotnet.

John Fraser John.Fraser at icr.ac.uk
Thu Jul 22 08:25:16 EDT 2010

Sure, but can you describe a bit more about the setup?  What I'd like to know is, which VTK source code are you trying to build, is it the vtkdotnet project from sourceforge or another "dotnet" project?  Please specify the VTK version and what errors you are getting.

>>> "Vincenzo Amoruso - LORAN S.r.l." <vincenzo.amoruso at loransrl.net> 22/07/2010 13:14 >>>

Hi, I have compiled VTK libraries but I have the same problem… Can you suggest me the correct way to use VTK libraries in .NET?
Thanks