[vtkusers] Cluster of Points and Depth Pealing

Barth, Sebastian sebastian.barth at iosb.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jul 22 04:04:44 EDT 2010

Hello vtkusers,

I've tried a lot since the last mail, but without any success.

Could someone please explain, why it is a problem to order translucent geometry and no problem to order opaque geometry?

In modern computer games this problem does not exist and even small, old and simple games don't have the order problem with translucent objects - They don't need methods like Depth Peeling and do their job much faster!

I hope you can help me!

Best Regards,

Sebastian Barth