[vtkusers] How to change the behaviour of the vtkContourWidget class...??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Wed Jul 21 06:07:43 EDT 2010

Hello users,I want to implement the following functionalities:I am using vtkContourWidget to draw a single contour. So there are set of buttons.One button to create a contour using this class. Another button to select this contour. One button to add intermediate nodes on the contourAnd another button to select and move the intermediate nodes.Thus i want to Implement this features. Now by default the contour is drawn as expected. Now once i click on the contour, instead of creating a new node i want the contour to get selected and should be highlighted.Similary, a new node should be inserted on the contour only when i click add intermediate button and click on the contour.and when i say select intermediate nodes, it should get selected and highlighted.Can anyone please help me how to do this.?? Basically, i feel some changes need to be done by changing the events of the widget.Thanks in advanceRakesh PatilDear vtkusers ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!