[vtkusers] How to display the "hole" effect while cliping thevolume?

6dgis at 163.com 6dgis at 163.com
Thu Jul 15 13:18:19 EDT 2010

Hi,
	Thanks for your message!

	The CroppingRegionPlanes in vtkVolumeMapper is defined in volume coordinates, which must be parallel to axis.
However the clip region is an arbitrary shape here.

Best Regards!
------------------
6dgis at 163.com
2010-07-16

FROM:Shashwath T.R.
DATE:2010-07-14 15:15:24
TO:6dgis at 163.com
CC:vtkusers
SUBJECT:Re: [vtkusers] How to display the "hole" effect while cliping thevolume?

Hi,

I haven't done this myself, but you can take a look at the
CroppingRegionFlags ivar in vtkVolumeMapper. One of those flags should help
you out, I think.

Regards,
Shash