[vtkusers] How to clear canvas using vtkImageCanvasSource2D?

Kee Tang ktang at profoundmedical.com
Wed Jul 14 10:48:10 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I saw a couple postings on this question but no answers.Does anyone know how
to add a drawing object (e.g. FillTube) on the vtkImageCanvasSource2D then
remove it afterwards?  Essentially I'd like to know how to clear the canvas
so I can redraw on it repeatedly.

My current solution is to SetDrawColor(0,0,0,0) then use FillBox(0,
m_CanvasSize-1, 0, m_CanvasSize-1) to clean the canvas but I'm worried this
will continually add objects on the canvas without actually deleting
previous objects.

Thanks,