[vtkusers] Threshold in a volume

Iliana García Resines iliana_lancing at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 07:51:33 EDT 2010

Hello,
Thanks for the information, it actually works, but with one little problem related to the Lookup Table.
I have defined it by setting a blue to red Hue Range, being 0 blue and 100 red. When I change the range values on the mapper, I get to hide the values below my minimum number, but the new range re-scales the lookup table, being the new minimum colored with blue (i.e., the minimum) and not with its previous color.
How can I avoid this rescaling?
Thanks again