[vtkusers] Threshold in a volume

Iliana García Resines iliana_lancing at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 06:05:40 EDT 2010

Hello,
I would like to know which is the best way of doing the following thing: I have a colored volume, with its values going from 0 to 100. I would like to  given a float parameter, hide all the points with value below this parameter, and keep showing the rest of the points. I guess there is some way in VTK to do this, but I wonder if it is a vtk procedure itself, or maybe some flag in the mapper I am using.
Does someone knows how to perform this? I am using a vtkPolyDataMapper, which makes use of an own-defined Lookup Table.
Thanks in advance