[vtkusers] vtkBoxWidget2 & Disabling Rotation [Patch and example attached]

Shashwath T.R. trshash at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 03:57:24 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I've just implemented a patch on vtkBoxRepresentation to add enable/disable
for Translation, Rotation and Scaling.

Basically, I just copied over the ivars from vtkBoxWidget, and included a
few checks in the appropriate places in the method
vtkBoxRepresentation::WidgetInteraction.

This is against git master, but I think it should work against 5.6.0 also.

Regards,
Shash