[vtkusers] Extract a slice and save it as jpg/png

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:38:05 EDT 2010

Hi Chris,

This could be an instance of trying to write 16-bit data to a JPEG
file.  Try adding vtkImageMapToColors with a suitable vtkLookupTable.
 The Range of the lookup table will have to be set to something
reasonable for the image, a range of (-1024, +4095) is a good place to
start and then you can increase or decrease the range in order to get
the contrast right.

   David