[vtkusers] QVTKWidget and size of actor/renderwindow

Malsoaz James jmalsoaz at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 13 10:57:39 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to display a slice extracted from a 3D volume inside a QVTKWidget (500*500).
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to display it correctly. Indeed, the slice appears smaller than the window's size. Calls to functions such as SetScale, ... don't change anything. I also checked the render window's size, but the size seems correct (ie 500*500 in my case). I'm using vtkImageReslice to reslice the volume and I'm setting the OutputExtent with the size I want (500*500).

Has someone an idea regarding this problem ? I would like to display the slice to cover all the QVTKWidget.

Thank you.
Best
James