[vtkusers] VTK 5.6 on OS X 10.6 with Python and X11

Frava fravadona at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 14:24:44 EDT 2010

Ok thank you, I had no access to it from my Fink's unstable mirrors. The
info file is identical to the one I've modified from the 5.4 release but
I'll take a look to the updated patch.
There are some other problems with Fink on OS X 10.6, problems that occur
when I set up manually the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH (like libxml2 which is out of
date for this platform) ... but you pointed me that I need to use the main
mirrors of Fink so I'll compile it all another time :S

Regards,
Rafael.