[vtkusers] Closed vtkPolyLine to binary image

Lars Friedrich Lars lars-friedrich at gmx.net
Mon Jul 12 09:39:32 EDT 2010

vtkPolyDataNormals

just to satisfy my curiosity:
why are you of the opinion that missing normals are a problem for that approach? I copied the piece of example code more or less from an old application I programmed some months ago; as far as I can remember, my input polygons did not have any normals defined, and it worked though ...

regards,
lars

-------- Original-Nachricht --------