[vtkusers] Cant find QVTK.lib

André Prins a.h.prins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 07:17:48 EDT 2010

Hello Paul,

I have rebuild Vtk 5.6 just a week ago (with Visual Studio and with
MinGW) and remember the following two cmake-flags:

VTK_USE_QT:BOOL=On
VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT:BOOL=On

These two were sufficient for me. I do not think
VTK_USE_QVTK_QTOPENGL:BOOL=On was really necessary. In addition, to
get rid of a dependency on WebKit, I disabled its use with
VTK_QT_USE_WEBKIT:BOOL=Off.

I believe some of these cmake-flags are new or changed with respect to
Vtk 5.4. Does anyone of the vtkusers know where these values are
documented? Last week it was mostly trial and error for me to find the
right combination.

Regards,
André