[vtkusers] Cant find QVTK.lib

Urvoas, Paul paul.urvoas at philips.com
Thu Jul 8 06:11:14 EDT 2010

Hi,
I am trying to use an already made project and a need QVTK.lib. I read many things about it but nothing about my own problem.

I use Cmake2.6, Qt4.5, VS2005 and VTK5.6.
I used CMake to build VTK and I tried to find the option VTK_USE_QVTK but not find it. However, I have VTK_USE_QT and VTK_USE_QVTK_QTOPENGL.

So if someone has an idea, just send me an e-mail.

Thanks,
Paul