[vtkusers] Image size

Hüseyin Savaş metlord at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 03:22:19 EDT 2010

Actually that looks irrelevant.
Let me describe my need again: I want my image (probably imageActor) to fill the whole screen.
As far as I got, I can set the scale of my imageactor with some necessary calculations and then mandatorily set the position of imageactor for aligning the image to center.
But again as I said, this isn't native at all. There should definitely be a more proper way.
Thanks in advance.
Huseyin.