[vtkusers] xxxxxSPAMxxxxx New/Delete Problem

alex alexdowson at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 02:37:47 EDT 2010

Hi

Basic question  I had devloped one class for collision detection using
opcode.
I have to allocate some array to conversion of vtkData to Opcode lib.

I am allocating some points with new operators . It can allocate the data
and fill it but when i done my collision detection stuff  i have to release
this points that used in model. But when i am trying delete it application
goes hangup without any error in Visual studio then i have to stop forcely.
Stack is not moving with debug and hang on like some deadlocked thread.

So do i need any specific memory allocation for custom data ? Or is there
anything memory alignment in vtk ?

alex