[vtkusers] Image size

Hüseyin Savaş metlord at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:59:16 EDT 2010

Hello,
My question looks fairly simple.
I have an ImageActor, created via ImageViewer2.getImageActor() , added to a Renderer that has been added to a RenderWindow.
The actual image displayed covers nearly the same size, whatever image's resolution is and wastes a lot of screen space with black area.
I tried scaling, zooming and some extra stuff to get what I want (having an image that fits to the screen), but all of these solutions didn't look so native.
Is there any proper solution to have an image that fits the whole screen?
Thanks already for any advice.
Sincerely.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5259 (20100707) __________

http://www.eset.com