[vtkusers] Calculating selection data using python wrappers

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Jul 6 14:50:19 EDT 2010

Hey Ross,

Here's the type of thing I was talking about in my post (which might not have been sent to you in my "Reply All" for some reason...)

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Python/Infovis/SelectedGraphIDs

I may be abusing them, but I use vtkAnnotationLink to carry selection information between views all the time, whether they're nice pre-made views like the vtkGraphLayoutView, or custom "views" which are my own hodge-podge of visualization elements.

-Eric