[vtkusers] Is there any inbuilt class in VTK to achieve this???

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Sat Jan 30 12:40:39 EST 2010

Well, i got the point for some extent.. I went through some examples/tests and came across thisvtkGeoProjectionSource* projSource = vtkGeoProjectionSource::New(); projSource>SetProjection(projNum); // projNum = 44; projSource>Initialize();vtkSmartPointer transform =vtkSmartPointer::New();vtkSmartPointer proj = vtkSmartPointer::New();proj>SetName(vtkGeoProjection::GetProjectionName(projNum)); transform>SetDestinationProjection(proj); Is this the way to set a projection..?? and transform from one CS to another.??I'm sorry, but i'm new to scientific world.. so these projection things are new for me..Thanks again Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!