[vtkusers] Python compass widget example

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 11:35:18 EST 2010

You really should not confgure (run cmake or ccmake) in the source
tree. This will cause you many headaches down the road.

To recover from this, you should delete the entire vtk source tree.
Checkout vtk again

Make a binary (build) directory. I always make by build directory at
the same level as my source tree e.g.

mkdir VTK-linux
cd VTK-linux
ccmake ../VTK