[vtkusers] Extract a curvilinear slice of volume

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 08:29:17 EST 2010

Hi,
You will find here:
   http://github.com/jeromevelut/Chiron
a plugin for ParaView that provides a medical imaging look&feel GUI.
Although this is not released, I put two algos that may interest you:
- vtkStraightenedCurvedPlanarReformation
- vtkStretchenedCurvedPlanarReformation

They take two inputs:
- an ImageData to reslice
- a polyline (vtkPolyData with polylines, such as the output of
vtkSplineFilter) that defines the successive slice plane orientation

The documentation is in progress, I hope it will be sufficient for you.

HTH
Jerome