[vtkusers] Is there any inbuilt class in VTK to achieve this???

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Wed Jan 27 12:04:45 EST 2010

hello,How can i set a particular projection in VTK..?? I mean,if a user wants to set a geographic projection for WGS84 ellipsoid, forthe region specifiedby lat/long range, how can I do thisprojection??Secondly, after setting the projection, i want thelat/long values to be displayed on the statusbar as and how the mousemoves.. So how do i get the projected values.?Thanks in advanceRegardsRakeshPatilDear vtkusers ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!