[vtkusers] Windows: Correctly linking the debug and release libraries in a CMake-based project

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 05:47:06 EST 2010

> If you are using visual studio you have to make the path settings for headers
> from tools->options->project and solution -> c++ directories then change the
> "Show Directories For" part to "Include Directories", you will add here the
> headers files paths.

Its good to verify that the paths are correct and expected however you
never have to change any of these manually. If you write your
CMakeLists.txt correctly you never need to touch any setting inside
Visual Studio. At least for the 2 years I have used ITK and VTK on
visual studio I have never messed with any project setting or global
setting.

John