[vtkusers] Wiki search

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:45:50 EST 2010

Not sure why vtkimage does not show up. I don't know what the google
algorithm is. I think you need to specify the whole "word". For
example, vtkMarching produces no results, but vtkMarchingCubes does.

There is no class called vtkImage nor is there one called vtkMarching.
SO looks like goolge treats them as substrings and not "words".

Bill