[vtkusers] Reading independent Data into VTK

Ryan Bloor ryanbloor at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 16:10:36 EST 2010

Hi

Firstly, thanks for replying.

The files are probably from at least version 7, though I am unaware of the exact number. They are Matlab files, yes. Does VTK support .mat files?

My end goal is to visualise a heart in 3D using these .mat files as input. But as a simple test; displaying a 2D image of a particular slice would be great. I have managed it in matlab but the problem of input and conversion in VTK is holding me back and frustrating me.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Ryan