[vtkusers] Re versing Color

KS Jothybasu jothybasu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:39:17 EST 2010

Wierd problem with page editor!

David, I have managed to add the content but the problem is, all '#' are
converted to '1' and the formatting has also changed
.

See the screenshot

I copied the code from python editor, I even tried from MSWord

Jothy

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 4:00 PM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>