[vtkusers] Wiki search

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 10:29:12 EST 2010

I think the kitware wiki's only search for pages that have the search
term in the title.

The NAMIC wiki uses a google search: http://na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Perhaps someone at Kitware change the wiki search to a goolge search.

I tried this search by hand:
vtktransformpolydatafilter site:vtk.org/Wiki

and got lots of hits.

Bill