[vtkusers] vtkBoxWidget2 get coordinates ?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:05:09 EST 2010

Most widgets have two have components. One component handles the
events and the other contains the representation. Look at the
vtkBoxRepresentation documentation:
  // Grab the polydata (including points) that define the box widget. The
  // polydata consists of 6 quadrilateral faces and 15 points. The first
  // eight points define the eight corner vertices; the next six define the
  // -x,+x, -y,+y, -z,+z face points; and the final point (the 15th out of 15
  // points) defines the center of the box. These point values are guaranteed
  // to be up-to-date when either the widget's corresponding InteractionEvent
  // or EndInteractionEvent events are invoked. The user provides the
  // vtkPolyData and the points and cells are added to it.
  void GetPolyData(vtkPolyData *pd);