[vtkusers] How to change the size of arrow in vtkArrowSource..??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Thu Jan 21 06:16:20 EST 2010

Hello,I have implemented vector plot for unstructured grid.. Now i want to display a legend showing the min arrow size and max arrow size along with the min and max vector magnitude..To put a legend i made use of vtkLegendBoxActor as shown in the following examplehttp://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/LegendBut am failing to display an arrow with two different sizes. i.e. a small arrow and a big arrow. Following is the code i usedvtkSmartPointer bigArrow = vtkSmartPointer::New();vtkSmartPointer bigArrowPoly = bigArrow>GetOutput();similarly one more set of arrow source and polydata I have declared and added to the renderer..I am getting two arrows, but how do i change the size of these arrows..??Thanks in AdvanceRakesh PatilDear vtkusers ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!