[vtkusers] Cmake + VTK + QT issues

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 20 16:39:14 EST 2010

Has anyone successfully built vtk with recent Qt version (>=4.6.0, with
delivered installers) on mac (carbon or cocoa)?

I have tried using Qt 4.6.0, 4.6.1 (mac, cocoa) and always had the same
error because QtDBus.Framework is missing...
It is an open bug in Qt see http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-6429

Some time back I asked if QtDBus was really needed to build vtk with qt
on the list: http://old.nabble.com/vtk-QtDBus--td26599452.html
But I did not get any answer... Is it really required to build vtk?

Thanks,
Arnaud