[vtkusers] Missing classes

KS Jothybasu jothybasu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 13:19:06 EST 2010

Thanks David,

I have checked the source code of vtk 5.4.2, I did not find the
vtkPolydataSilhoute.So, that should be in the latest CVS. I will give it a
try.

Automatic garbage collection is another advantage of python. But, in C++ you
don't need to call the Delete(), if you use smartpointers. But, in python
with auto garbage collection why I get memory leaks after exiting the
application ( my renderwindow has some graphics on the screen even without
doing any rendering).

Thanks

Jothy

(I am sorry, I don't know how it has gone to your personal ID, clicking the
wrong button it seems!)