[vtkusers] ImagePlaneWidget Mouse Event Handling Problem

circass circass at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:33:01 EST 2010

Hi my friends,
i m trying to get mouse input from my imageviewer2 which uses three
imageplanewidgets for sagital axial and coronal views of a volume(Dicom
Volume).

I want to handle the middlebuttonpressed and released events of
ImageplaneWidget but i coudnt succeed whatever i tried.

I wrote a class vtkImageInteractionCallback3D : public vtkCommand that
includes an Execute method, and there are those lines in that method:

		if (event == vtkCommand::MiddleButtonPressEvent)
		{
			this->Slicing = 1;
		}
		else if (event == vtkCommand::MiddleButtonReleaseEvent)
		{
			this->Slicing = 0;
		}
		else if (event == vtkCommand::MouseMoveEvent)
		{
			if (this->Slicing)
			{
				i_viewer1->SetInput(i_planeWidget1->GetResliceOutput());
				i_viewer1->Render();
				i_viewer2->SetInput(i_planeWidget2->GetResliceOutput());
				i_viewer2->Render();
				i_viewer3->SetInput(i_planeWidget3->GetResliceOutput());
				i_viewer3->Render();
			}
			else
			{
				vtkInteractorStyle *style = vtkInteractorStyle::SafeDownCast(
				interactor->GetInteractorStyle());
				if (style)
				{
					style->OnMouseMove();
				}
			}
		}

i add that callback to my interactor but the problem is, i cant get mouse
inputs when i clicked on imagePlaneWidget, i m getting mouse inputs anywhere
else.

I searched for that but found nothing.
I hope someone can help me.
Thanx.