[vtkusers] Can we create a surface with faults or breakline?

Arun Kharghoria khargo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 16:15:47 EST 2010

David,
I really appreciate your response. I'll try your suggestions (it may be a
while though).

In my case z is NOT strictly a function of (x,y). The information primarily
comes from seismic analysis. Fault could be thought of as a discontinuity of
information at similar 'z' level because of seismic activity (as shown in
the website http://www.iris.edu/gifs/animations/faults.htm).

Thanks again,

-Arun

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 2:58 PM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>