[vtkusers] After calling SetArrayToProcess(const char*), how do I get the string name / array index back?

da remywendy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:08:08 EST 2010

Hey guys,

I'm working with a vtkContourFilter that I set with

m_ContourFilter->SetInputArrayToProcess(0,0,0,
vtkDataObject::FIELD_ASSOCIATION_POINTS, arrayName ));

Later, I would like to get the name of the scalar field that I set it to
process, but I can't seem to figure out the right way to get it back out.
(Either the const char * arrayName or the index) Any ideas?

Thanks!