[vtkusers] Clipping image data with polygon data.

superzz jxdw_zlf at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Jan 18 11:43:18 EST 2010

            vtkMarchingCubes *_skinExtractor = vtkMarchingCubes::New();
            _skinExtractor->SetInput(bmpreader->GetOutput());
            _skinExtractor->SetValue(0, 15);

            vtkStripper *_skinStripper = vtkStripper::New();
            _skinStripper->SetInput(_skinExtractor->GetOutput());

            vtkPolyDataToImageStencil *dataToStencil =
vtkPolyDataToImageStencil::New();
            dataToStencil->SetInput(_skinStripper->GetOutput());
            dataToStencil->SetOutputSpacing(bmpreader->GetDataSpacing());

            vtkImageStencil *_vtkImageStencil = vtkImageStencil::New();
            _vtkImageStencil->SetInput(bmpreader->GetOutput());
            _vtkImageStencil->SetStencil(dataToStencil->GetOutput());
            _vtkImageStencil->ReverseStencilOn();
            _vtkImageStencil->SetBackgroundValue(50000);

            _vtkImageStencil->Update();

The last line _vtkImageStencil->Update() never return.

Thanks

superZZ