[vtkusers] Boolean Operation to create a hollow cylinder

dvmorris dvmorris at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 22:51:17 EST 2010

I would really like to create a pipe, or a ring if that makes sense. It looks
like it can be done with a combination of clipping planes and implicit
cylinders, but I'm not sure I know how to do that properly, I just wanted to
see if anyone had any example of that out there before I started trying out
different methods.

Here is an example of what I would like to be able to create:

http://tayloranderson.net/rocket_launcher/materials/two_inch_pvc_pipe.jpg

Thanks for the quick replies,

Dave