[vtkusers] Boolean Operation to create a hollow cylinder

David Morris dvmorris at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 18:37:29 EST 2010

Is there a way to create a hollow cylinder using VTK? I assume there may be
a way using a boolean subtraction operation, but I can't really find any
examples or documentation about this. I just want to create a hollow
cylinder, presumably by subtracting a cylinder from a larger cylinder and
ending up with some kind of polyData object. Let me know if that makes
sense, and if this is possible using VTK.

Thanks for the help,

--
Dave Morris