[vtkusers] Multiple Input Filter Examples

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Jan 15 14:41:48 EST 2010

Thanks for the suggestions. I also went back and took a look at 2 of
the Kitware Quarterly editions that talk about composite data sets
(Oct 2006 and April 2008)
<href="http://www.kitware.com/products/thesource/apr2008.html">
<href="http://www.kitware.com/products/thesource/oct2006.html">

I think I am going to rewrite my current reader to output a MultiBlock
data set and then have my subsequent filters take a MultiBlock as
input which I think will more elegantly solve my problems.

Again, thanks for all the suggestions.
--
Mike Jackson <www.bluequartz.net>